McGregor Preschool is a wonderful learning opportunity for children ages 3, 4 and 5. McGregor ISD #4 strives to provide the best possible start for all children ensuring every child is fully prepared for learning success.
McGregor Preschool is a Parent Aware Four Star rated program, the highest possible rating. To earn a four star rating, programs must excel in the use of best practices in preparing children for kindergarten.
Our classes offer experiences in all areas of development including academic, fine motor, gross motor, language, social emotional and self help. Children's progress is monitored and their success is shared with parents throughout the year and at the parent-teacher conferences.
We strongly support your role as a parent believing that the home is the child’s first learning environment and that parents are the child’s most important teacher. We provide programs for you as the parent to invest early in the life of your child.
WE WELCOME EVERY LEARNER…
- McGregor Preschool partners with Early Childhood Special Education, Early Childhood Family Education, K-3rd Grade Teachers, Lakes & Pines Head Start and Aitkin County Public Health.
- Classes are organized to support developmentally appropriate activities where play opens up the world of learning for young children.
- All classes provide a nurturing and stimulating preschool environment.
Please have the following information on hand before beginning the registration:
- Class preference
- Emergency contacts / authorized pickups. NOTE: Please add all individuals you think may pick up your child; your child will not be released to anyone not listed as an authorized pickup in your child's Eleyo Account. You do not need to provide an address or email for emergency contacts but phone number is required.
- Health and medication information
By default, all registrations are pending approval by the Preschool office. You will receive a confirmation email once your registration has been reviewed.
Click the Enroll Now button below to begin registration.
After you click the Enroll Now button below you will either:
A) If you DO NOT already have an Eleyo account, click the link to " Create one now." After creating your account, you will be able to add your children and continue the registration process. NOTE: When creating your child's profile, select K as the grade level and change the school year drop down to be your child's expected year of Kindergarten. Teacher and School are not required fields.
B) If you've already created an Eleyo account, enter your email address and password to sign in. Once signed in you will be able to continue the registration process.